Monday, August 26, 2013

Training For The Trail

I went to Inches Fitness to check them out. They are a new fitness center in town just for women. Locally owned and not a chain or franchise. Amanda went with me and we got a tour of the place. I really liked the vibe in there and the facility was spotless and very modern. They have lots of classes that sound fun and they even have a saltwater pool. I made an appointment to meet with a trainer tomorrow to learn the equipment and work out. I'm really excited! I told them about my hike and they are all interested and want to help so I'm psyched. I told them I only have 6 months to get ready, ha ha!!!
I've also been walking as much as possible. Robinson Preserve is a beautiful place to walk near my home.

 
This is the tower I climb to work out my legs. There is a great view from up there.


View from the tower at Robinson Preserve



No comments:

Post a Comment